Data Visualization Best-Practices For Portfolio
This data visualization provides a quick overview of a portfolio of projects.
Data visualization best-practices
- Split the screen in three based on the project priority
- Show High Priority projects first
- For each Priority level
- Display a horizontal bar chart showing the actual progression of each project (in %). In addition, use the color coding to illustrate the actual level of risk of this project.
- Display a horizontal bar chart showing the actual budget consumption of this project + remaining budget (display measure in both value and %)
- Allow the user to select the project status date