Data Visualization Best-Practices For Project Detail
This data visualization is very efficient providing highlights a given project.
Data visualization best-practices
- Provide detailed information on project status: Project Manager, Sponsor, Priority, Risk, Budget, Consumed Budget, Start Date, End Date, Revised Dates…
- Use a bar chart as shown to illustrate the actual progression of the project across time, highlighting at the same time the evolution of project risk
- Use a bar chart as shown to illustrate the actual evolution of budget consumption, highlighting at the same time the planned budget evolution
- Allow the user to select the project he wants to analyze
- Allow the user to select the project status date