Leverage my ERP / Data Source SAP Dashboard
SAP Dashboard: As the market leader in enterprise application software, SAP is at the center of today’s business and technology revolution. Its innovations enable more than 296,000 customers worldwide to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP helps organizations of all sizes and industries overcome the complexities that plague its businesses, its jobs, and its lives. With Run Simple as our operating principle, SAP’s nearly 75,600 employees focus on a singular purpose: To help the world run better and improve people’s lives. More info on: www.sap.com
WHY WORKING WITH LINTAO ON SAP
- Pre-built dashboard template on SAP SD
- Business templates & Pre-defined KPIs for 25+ business functions
- Pre-built connectors to main modules
- Several successful dashboards implementations on SAP
- LinPack for Tableau: online service to generate stunning Tableau dashboards
- LinPack for Qlik: Ready-to-use Dashboards (100% customizable)
- Experienced Staff expert in dashboarding solutions
- Expertise in Data Visualization
- SAP FiCo Finance & Controlling
- SAP HR Human Resources
- SAP PP Production Planning
- SAP MM Material Management
- SAP SD Sales & Distribution
- SAP PS Project System
- SAP QM Quality Management
Why creating a dashboard on top of SAP
The difficulty to easily access and analyze data captured in SAP is well known.
ABAP queries, SAP BW or module reports all present their own issues. It is difficult to interact with the system across its entire data set or even across multiple dimensions within tables. Reporting and analysis across tables or integrating data from other systems is challenging.
Built for centralized reporting, SAP tools lack flexibility for new reporting demands, especially when needing to include data from other sources, and when large data volumes cripple performance.
For those reasons, creating dashboards outside SAP is the solution we recommend.
Pre-built connectors to main modules
Based on our experience, we consolidated extraction best-practices and pre-built scripts for SAP main modules:
- SD – Sales & Distribution: Sales Revenue, Unit Price, Quantity, Average basket, Average Turnover per Customer, Cost, Margin, ASP, Sales Orders Amount, Open Sales Orders (Amount/Qty), Current Inventory (Amount/Qty), Ordered/Confirmed/Committed/Delivered Qty,SOP, Delivery Performance
- MM – Material Magement: PO Amount, ASP, PO Quantity, Delivered Qty, Scheduled Qty, Receipt Qty, Open Qty, Stock in Transit, Invoiced Qty, Inventory Qty, Avg Delay on Delivery (Days), Avg Purchasing Days
- PP – Production Planning: Produced Qty, Number of Production Order, Prod Order Qty, Plan Order Qty, Scrap Rate, Scrap Qty
- FIGL – FI General Ledger: Accounting Balance (P&L/Balance Sheet)
- AP – Account Payable: Amount, Days overdue, Amount Overdue, Average DSO, Payment buckets
- AR – Account Receivable: Amount, Days overdue, Amount Overdue, Average DSO, Payment buckets, Payment Terms (Days)
- INV – Inventory: Stock Value (current/over time), Stock Qty (current/over time), Safety Stock, Goods Issue (current/over time), Goods Receipt (current/over time), Inventory Turnover (by selected period), Average consumption on production
- PDM – Product Data Management: RTG – Std Time, Base Qty, Wait Time, Setup Time, Machine Time, Labor Time, Characteristic Value
- HR – Human Resources: Headcount, Hiring, Leavers, Turnover
As key project accelerators, those templates will be essential assets for the success of your SAP project.
SAP & Tableau Software
Your SAP system holds critical data. How can you use it as a competitive advantage? With Tableau you can connect directly to your SAP BW data warehouse and SAP HANA so you can get value from your data.
Connect directly to SAP BW and HANA
Want to access your SAP data? Simply point at it, enter your credentials and go. You can connect to your SAP BW and SAP HANA data warehouses with no special programming or configuration.
Then create reports & dashboards and share them across your organization. That enables self-service, agile analytics of SAP data.
SAP is working with Tableau Software to bring real-time visualization to business information.
SAP HANA powers exploratory and investigative analysis with ad hoc queries and materialized views at accelerated speed for businesses to give you an unconstrained conversation with your data.
At the SAP Influencer Summit, SAP CTO demonstrated Tableau connecting to SAP® Business Information Warehouse (SAP BW) running with HANA. He showed Tableau connecting directly to over 28M rows of data with near instantaneous response times.
Qlik Connector for use with SAP Netweaver®
The certified Qlik connector for use with SAP can connect in a number of different ways to your SAP systems to extract the most value from your existing investment. The information may be stored in a number of different repositories within the SAP architecture, be that in a BI/BW cube, or in ECC R/3, or even a report or query. The Qlik SAP connector consolidates information from multiple data sources very simply and easily.
- Enables SAP customers to get easy and quick access to all the data stored in different SAP systems.
- SAP data can then easily be combined with Non-SAP data within individual QV-analytical applications.
Benefits of working with Qlik Sense and QlikView on SAP
QlikView & Qlik Sense combine data from SAP® R/3®, mySAP™, SAP BW, BEX queries and data from non-SAP systems within a click.
Deploy individual analyses and reporting solutions in days or weeks by using the QlikView / Qlik Sense SAP ScriptBuilder to locate the data you want via the SAP Data Dictionary.
For both IT and business end users, QlikView and Qlik Sense are highly intuitive with most users working effectively after less than one hour of training.
No Data Warehouse required
QlikView & Qlik Sense combine data from SAP and other sources in memory – with or without an existing data warehouse – for simple and fast reporting, development and updates
Pre-packaged analysis templates
QlikView offers templates for financial accounting (based on the SAP FI module, sales and distribution, materials management, production planning and human resources applications for “out of the box” rapid SAP analysis.
Powered by SAP NetWeaver®, Qlik Connector gives customers added assurance of the ease with which they can visualize critical information from SAP solutions using QlikView / Qlik Sense reporting for fast analysis and decision making.