News Successful Data Analytics at 5àSec
The customer chose Qlik Sense and Qlik NPrinting as its Entreprise BI technology. The primary objective of the project was to build a flexible yet robust data analytics framework allowing 5àSec group to better consolidate, access and analyze its data.
- Improve visibility and understanding of Sales and Finance data and KPIs
- Gain efficiency, flexibility and reliability in the data analysis process
- Empower data scientists with agile analytics solutions
- Communicate automated performance monitoring reports by email on a daily basis
Lancelot Seners – Deputy CFO – 5àSec: “Lintao helped us implement our new BI solution in a limited time with their knowledge and advice. This project was delivered with effectiveness thanks to a dedicate team able to present specific solution for each of our demands. We are now able to analyze and present standardized and robust data in our core business countries, increasing local and group reactivity.
We hope that Lintao will continue to work with us to deploy deeper BI solutions to help our directors and line managers driving our operations.”
LinPack for Qlik Sense was the key differentiator that helped Lintao winning the Request for Proposal. Key benefits of using LinPack when building a BI solution on Qlik Sense are:
- More cost effective: with its pre-built dashboards pages, centralized KPI dictionary and pre-defined business rules we do not need to reinvent the wheel
- Gain time: reduce business requirements duration, reduce development time (shorter delivery, shorter validation)
- Better user autonomy: a huge number of analytical combinations available for any end-user, pick your KPI and combine it with any available analytical axis in almost all data visualizations
- Improved quality: leverage Business Intelligence market best practices, leverage 15+ years experience in Analytics, pre-validated visualizations & KPIs